Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection laws;
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for a long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 05219611 whose registered office is at 132-134 College Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 1BQ. Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd is trading as LBA Branding.
User or you. Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, www.lba-branding.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. ‘including’ is understood to mean ‘including without limitation’;
e. Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd is the ‘data controller’. This means that Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
How we collect Data
5. We collect Data in the following ways:
a. Data is given to us by you; and
b. Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
6. Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
Data that is collected automatically
7. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you user and interact with its content.
Keeping Data secure
8. We will use technical and organisational measure to safeguard your Data, for examples:
a. If applicable, access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you
b. We store your Data on secure servers.
9. Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data please let us know immediately by contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
10. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against, fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
12. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax, or regulatory purposes.
13. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive.’ Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of Data – the right to ‘block’ us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
f. Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
14. To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
16. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
18. Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd. Data provided by Users will, where it is relevant to any part of our business so transferred, be the Data for the purposes for which is was originally supplied to us.
19. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
20. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
23. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
24. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales, All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Lothar Bohm Associates Ltd by email email@example.com